16th January 2011, 01:53 PM
vishwabhushan

What are the prospects of growth in next 2 to 3 years after getting a job in M&M, R&D?

dear friends,
i have recently got a job in M&M ,R&D.i am presently in my final year of b.tech.if anybody could plz tell me what are the prospectus for growth in the near 2 to 3 yrs.rt now they are offering 4.32.

17th December 2011, 12:52 PM
ibad.786

Default Re: What are the prospects of growth in next 2 to 3 years after getting a job in M&M, R&D?

Hi friend, its really nice that you are recruited in M&M as it is a top MNC of India. In the beginning you will have to work as an Asst. Engineer for 2-3 yrs. Based on your work experince, talent and hard work, your post will be increased and gradually your salary will rise. After 2-3 yrs. you may be promoted to Sr. Engineer and you may expect a salary of around Rs.6k-7k per annum. Good Luck!
17th December 2011, 05:32 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: What are the prospects of growth in next 2 to 3 years after getting a job in M&M, R&D?

Hi,
Clearly saying you are not mention the specialization in B.Tech. Similarly i do not under stand by M&M. May be i guess that material managment hopefully.So,According to this may be you are belonging to civil engineering.So, material managment is very better option as well as R&D. The growth was very exception if you are so dedicative only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?