24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  2. Course structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  4. Which college can I get in Jaipur after scoring 35729 rank in RPET
  5. Which college can I get after securing 8000 in RPET and 1370 in girls?
  6. Which colleges can I get in RPET after scoring 3277 general rank
  7. Which college can i get after scoring 5318 rank in RPET? I belong to SC category
  8. List of institutes which offers B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jaipur?
  9. Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Admission criteria to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  11. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology? -- [New]
  12. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  13. Admission criteria to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  14. Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  15. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in AIT?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MS Software Engineering at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan? Details regarding study programme?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  18. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2018, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?

Admission is mostly through entrance exam like JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam. Seats are allotted based on the rank through counselling.

Hence, make sure you perform well in the entrance exam, so that you get your choice of college in the. counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?