24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of BTech course in the specialization of Mechanical Engineering offered in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  2. Course structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  3. Admission criteria to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  4. Which college can I get in Jaipur after scoring 35729 rank in RPET
  5. Which college can I get after securing 8000 in RPET and 1370 in girls?
  6. Which colleges can I get in RPET after scoring 3277 general rank
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college can i get after scoring 5318 rank in RPET? I belong to SC category
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  15. Fee expenses of MTech(Automotive Engineering) in DIAT?
  16. Fee expenses of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
28th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of BTech course in the specialization of Mechanical Engineering offered in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

The fee expenses of BTech Mechanical Engineering in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology are given below:

Tuition Fees – Rs 77,000 per year
Caution Money – Rs 7,500 (refundable)
Hostel Fees – Rs 65,000 per year
Security Money – Rs 5,000 (refundable)

Candidates have to pay the other fees like Development fees, Enrollment fees, Examination fees, etc. Candidates can find the details in the Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology website link given Click Here
29th April 2018, 11:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?

The fee expenses for pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology are mentioned below :-

--> Tuition Fee :- Rs. 77,000/- Per Annum
--> Caution Money :- Rs. 7,500/- (Refundable)
--> Hostel Fee :- Rs. 65,000/- Per Annum
--> Security Money :- Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?