2nd October 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to transfer from private college to government college?

Procedure to transfer from private college to government college? Is it possible while doing the course in the middle? Can you please provide me with the details which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer from government college to private college under same university?
  2. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  3. How to change dental college to do internships?
  4. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  5. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?
  6. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  8. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  10. Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?
  11. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  12. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  13. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  14. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  15. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  16. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
  17. Is it possible to transfer from one Government Engineering College to another? What is the procedure to do so?
  18. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
5th October 2017, 12:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from private college to government college?

No, it is not possible to transfer from private college to government college while pursuing the course. You should have to pursue complete duration of the course either from government college or private college to be eligible to get the course certificate. If you are not interested to pursue your course from the private college, the only way you have is to discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of the course in the government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?