11th December 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses to study MBBS in India for foreign students?

Hello Everyone,
I want to study MBBS in India. But I belongs to Iran. Can you please show me fee structures for foreign nationals for study MBBS in India?

1st March 2018, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses to study MBBS in India for foreign students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to study MBBS in India. But I belongs to Iran. Can you please show me fee structures for foreign nationals for study MBBS in India?

The fee expenses to study MBBS in India for foreign students differ from one medical college to another. The fee for the MBBS course in SRM University is USD 47,500 per year for 5 years. The SRM University website link is given Click Here. The fee for the MBBS course in Manipal Academy of Higher Education is USD 207,900 (total fee for the course). Manipal Academy of Higher Education website link is given Click Here. Candidates can check the fee details in the medical college website for exact details.
8th January 2019, 09:40 PM
Dedibyajoti

Post Re: Fee expenses to study MBBS in India for foreign students?

According to the current situation you cannot directly take admission. You also have to take the National Entrance Eligibility Test and based on your rank you will get a college. Be advised the competition is fierce but the Fees is much less than most other countries and the quality of education is high in most places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?