2nd April 2016, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Details of eligibility and admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS on 12th basis?

Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me how to get admission in AIIMS for doing MBBS after 12th? I need to know the complete information regarding eligibility and procedure for admission.

3rd April 2016, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of eligibility and admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS on 12th basis?

AIIMS conduct their own entrance exam for admission in MBBS course. You need class 12th qualification with PCB stream from a recognized board to become eligible for it.

Only good performance in entrance exam can help you get admission in this top institution of medical sciences. Hence, if you have the qualification then just be prepared for exam.
4th April 2016, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of eligibility and admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS on 12th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me how to get admission in AIIMS for doing MBBS after 12th? I need to know the complete information regarding eligibility and procedure for admission.
The aspirant has to appear for the Computer Based Test (CBT) (AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination) for the admission to MBBS in AIIMS. The entrance is considered as one of the toughest examination. The eligibility to study the MBBS is a pass in 10+2 with 60% marks and should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. You have to apply online for the entrance examination. The examination (online) will be conducted on 29th May 2016. The application procedure involved Online Registration Form, Application Form, Application Confirmation, Editing application, Uploading images, Payment and generation of registration slip.

Official website - Click Here
4th April 2016, 02:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have completed your 12th boards from a recognized board with a a minimum of 60% in aggregate in order to be eligible to appear for the above mentioned entrance examination.

Details of admission procedure can be however known from the link mentioned below.

https://www.aiimsexams.org/index.html
3rd December 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I am an international student, who will like to study at AIIMS, I will like to know my chances and how to begin the process. Thanks.
30th January 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have average mark in PCB just above 60%..
but if i have a 150 marks in entrance exam..can i get a chance in aiims..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?