13th March 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Pharmacy in West Bengal?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me about the process of granting admission in B.Pharmacy course in West Bengal? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study B.Pharmacy in West Bengal? -- [New]
  2. Which college is best to study B.Ed degree in West Bengal?
  3. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  4. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  5. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  6. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  7. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Zoology) in IIT for B.Sc candidate of West Bengal State University?
  8. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  9. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  10. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  11. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  12. Microbiology related jobs in Howrah and Kolkata?
  13. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Permanent address holder of West Bengal who is living outside West Bengal can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE 2016?
  16. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  18. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
16th March 2016, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Pharmacy in West Bengal?

You need to appear for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) for admission in B.Pharmacy course. Just make sure that you have studied 12th with PCB or PCM stream.

Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam conducted by the concerned university. Seats will be allotted based on rank through counselling.
16th March 2016, 08:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

After that you will have to appear for JEE(Main) entrance test to be eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course in West Bengal. Once you score well in the entrance examination, you will be allotted seats in various colleges depending upon your score through counselling.
16th March 2016, 09:04 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

In order to be eligible to pursue B.Pharma course from West Bengal, you will have to appear for JEE(Main) entrance examination after completion of your 12th standard. you will however have to score well in order to get into a good reputed college.
14th March 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing 12th with PCB Thats why insted of JEE I am sitting in NEET . NEET rank will be considered in getting admission in B Pharma or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?