1st March 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

IIIT-Hyderabad offers B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) program?

I have searched alot but didn’t find the correct answer. Actually I am confuse. I want to know that IIIT Hyderabad taught Chemical Engineering in there B.Tech program or not? I am unable to find out the correct answer. So I want help.

9th March 2018, 09:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IIIT-Hyderabad offers B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) program?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-Hyderabad) does not offer B.Tech in Chemical Engineering course. There are several courses that are offered by IIIT Hyderabad and they are,

<> B.Tech
<> M.Tech
<> Ph.D
<> MSIT Programme
<> M.Phile in Computational Linguistics
<> Dual Degree Programs
<> Master of Science by Research..etc.,

Basically only two streams offered in B.Tech by IIIT Hyderabad and they are,

@ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
@ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering

I am providing you a link where you may find undergraduate B.Tech programs that are offered by IIIT Hyderabad.

Click here for B.Tech courses by IIIT Hyderabad

Click here for Academic Programs
9th March 2018, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have searched alot but didn’t find the correct answer. Actually I am confuse. I want to know that IIIT Hyderabad taught Chemical Engineering in there B.Tech program or not? I am unable to find out the correct answer. So I want help.

Sorry, the IIIT- Hyderabad does not offer BTech in Chemical Engineering program. The IIIT- Hyderabad offers only BTech in Computer Science and Engineering and BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The IIIT- Hyderabad also offers MTech, PhD, Master of Science by Research, MPhil in Computational Linguistics and Dual Degree programs (BTech and Master of Science by Research). Therefore, interested candidates can study the BTech in Chemical Engineering in other colleges in Hyderabad. The IIIT- Hyderabad website link is given Click Here
9th March 2018, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, IIIT, Hyderabad doesn't offer B.Tech in chemical engineering stream. Only computer science engineering and ECE streams are available at the said institution.

You can also check their official website for the exact information www.iiit.ac.in
10th March 2018, 04:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that the IIIT Hyderabad doesn't offer B.Tech Chemical Engineering course. The IIIT Hyderabad offers B.Tech course in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) streams.
14th March 2018, 03:17 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Sorry but IIIT doesn't offer B.tech in chemical engineering , It offers B.tech only in Computer science and electronics and communication engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?