19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in IIT-Indore for studying PhD in Economics. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?
  2. Admission procedure to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  3. Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  4. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  5. Admission criteria to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  6. Admission procedure to study in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
  7. What is the procedure to do training in DMRC/ONGC? I am a 2nd year CSE student form IIT Indore
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?
  9. Admission procedure to study BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate?
  11. List of best schools in Indore? What is the procedure to follow for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure for OBC in colleges after graduating from DAVV university Indore?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?
  14. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  15. Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BAMS in Indore? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  18. Gujarati College, Indore admission procedure for B.Com hons
23rd July 2018, 05:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore is given below.

Admission to the PhD program in *IIT-Indore is done on the basis of performance in GATE/NET, grades/marks in the qualifying examination. Short listed candidates will be called for
written test and/or interview, based on performance in GATE/NET, grades/marks in the qualifying examination.

The reservation of seats in admissions for SC, ST, OBC categories and for persons with disability (PD) will be according to the rules of the Government of India. OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates must give certificates and self-reliance statements.

There is a relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST applicants or 0.5 CPI.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?