24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BBA in Foreign Trade being a 12th Arts student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Arts. I don’t want to do BA, I want to do BBA in the field of Foreign Trade from Indore Professional Studies Academy. I would like to know that can I do this BBA course?

28th April 2018, 11:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA in Foreign Trade being a 12th Arts student?

BBA in Foreign Trade is 3 years long degree course and the candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible for this course.

The admission is based upon the marks secured in the qualifying examination followed by a personal interview. So, you can contact the institute directly and get admission.

Add: Agra Bombay Rd, Rajendra Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452012
Phone: 0731 401 4601
web: http://ies.ipsacademy.org/
28th April 2018, 05:26 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Arts. I don’t want to do BA, I want to do BBA in the field of Foreign Trade from Indore Professional Studies Academy. I would like to know that can I do this BBA course?

Yes, you can study BBA in Foreign Trade course, being a 12th arts student. Eligibility to study the BBA in Foreign Trade is a pass in 10+2 or higher secondary examinations in any discipline with at least 50% marks. You have to clear a group discussion and interview for the BBA in Foreign Trade admission in some colleges. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates after completion of the BBA in Foreign Trade course can work in export houses, banks and financial institutions, logistics, consultancies, etc.
29th April 2018, 03:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue BBA in Foreign Trade after completing 12th from Arts stream.
There is no any restriction in stream selection. You can get admission directly also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?