15th September 2015, 03:03 PM
rahul.maur

How can I join Merchant navy if I am a B.E CS student

hello sir i am 3rd year b.e cs student i want to join merchant navy sir lease help me?my contact no 9584451650

13th November 2015, 07:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant navy if I am a B.E CS student

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.maur View Post
hello sir i am 3rd year b.e cs student i want to join merchant navy sir lease help me?my contact no 9584451650
Merchant Navy deals with the transportation of cargo and passengers by sea.

There institutes in India that are well known for conducting courses in Merchant Navy:
  • Training Ship Chanakya (T.S), Marine Research and Training Institute, Mumbai
  • Marine Engineering Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai
  • Marine Engineering Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata

As you are a B.E. CS student, so you can join Merchant Navy for pursuing Post Graduate courses like:
M.E Marine Engineering
This is a post graduate course but you must have completed B.E in Marine Engineering to pursue this course.

MBA Shipping and Logistics
It is also a post gradute course. You must have pursued bachelor course from any recognized University to pursue this course.

Admission to the institutes like Training Ship Chanakya (T.S.) and MERI is based on the entrance exam called IIT-JEE (JEE Advanced). After qualifying this exam, you can get admission to these institutes on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?