20th June 2012, 09:02 PM
abhi_lm

Can I give improvement test next year after passing CBSE board? I have failed in Physics

I have passed in cbse board but i failed in physics .can i give improvement test next year??? Plz reply soon....

11th October 2012, 08:08 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give improvement test next year after passing CBSE board? I have failed in Physics

CBSE improvement Exam is a golden opportunity for the candidates who have not scored the desired marks in the 12th board. The entire career of a candidate depends of his/her performance in the 12th board.

After all the percentage in 12th board would matter when applying for different courses like Engineering, MBBS, LLB etc. In all these courses, the percentage scored in 12th board is considered.

A very few people know that even if you could not manage to do as well as you would like there is still hope for you. The improvement exam lets you improve you percentage so that you can take admission in the desired course. It is generally recommended to appear in Improvement Exam for all the subjects since you would be getting a new marksheet. It would be odd to carry about two marksheet for 12th board.

The admission form for Improvement Exams are released in the month of August and October. Interested candidates can take the admission form from the branches of Syndicate Bank.

Please remember that you only have one chance to take this exam which is in the succeeding year only after passing the subject in Class XII.

Now coming back to your question you can not appear for the Improvement Exam for Physics simply because you have failed in the subject. This exam can be taken only for the subjects that you have passed.
9th March 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give improvement test next year after passing CBSE board? I have failed in Physics

Improvement exam would any effect on any entrance exam
4th June 2014, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% marks in 12.. I got admitted into a local college for bcom..can I still give improvement exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?