31st October 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra?

Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the course again? Can you please give me the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  3. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of graduation with biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible for MBBS CET of Maharashtra after completion of studies in Madhya Pradesh and born in Maharashtra?
  6. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  7. Which course should I opt for in Post Graduation to get a Job in Maharashtra too early after completion of B.Sc course in Life Sciences?
  8. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for MBBS state quota of Maharashtra, if done 10th from CG and 12th from Maharashtra?
  10. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  12. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  13. Am I eligible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Nursing course after completion of MBBS?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS?
  17. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  18. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
31st October 2016, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra?

Yes, you can surely apply for MBBS admission, provided you have studied PCB stream in your class 12th. Just make sure you fulfill the minimum criteria which is physics, chemistry and biology with 50% marks in class 12th.

There is no restrictions for B.Sc students, then can too apply for entrance exam, but admission is only possible when you have a good rank.
31st October 2016, 06:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra?

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years.

For MBBS course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is 50% in 12th class. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 25 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e 30 years in case of Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes/Other Backward Classes.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra.
31st October 2016, 06:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue MBBS after completion of your graduation in medical stream but by doing so you are making your BSc degree useless. To pursue MBBS after graduation you have to appear in NEET exam. Eligibility will be on the basis of your 12th standard.
So you can appear in this exam and if you are within age limit you are eligibile. Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation is given to the candidates of reserved categories in upper age limit.
31st October 2016, 10:14 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course from a recognised university.

To get admission in course candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET/AIIMS entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board with PCB and English and must have minimum 50%. The age limit to appear for examination is 17-25 years.

So, if you have the above qualification you are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in MBBS course.
31st October 2016, 10:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in MBBS course after the bachelor of science course.

The candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as well as English as core subject are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course.

The age limit to appear for examination is 17-25 years and relaxation in upper age limit for candidates of reserved category.
31st October 2016, 10:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Admission of candidates in this course is done on basis of NEET exam rank.

NEET is short form of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The eligibility criteria for NEET examination is:

Aspirant should have passed 12th with PCB subjects with minimum of 50% marks in board examination.

The age limit for NEET exam for MBBS course is 17-25 years.

You must meet both of these criteria to apply for NEET examination. Your age should be within limits to apply for NEET after Bachelor of science.
31st October 2016, 11:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. You are eligible to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance test for admission in MBBS course if you are 10+2 passed with Biology as compulsory subject. You should have at least minimum of 50% marks in 10+2. English must be compulsory subject in board examination of 10+2.

NEET is conducted by CBSE every year. The examination is of objective type and multiple choice questions are there in this exam. Your age should below 25 years to apply for NEET examination. The application forms for NEET 2017 is expected to come in December 2016.
31st October 2016, 11:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with medical stream ( Physics, Biology and Chemistry ) in 10+2 are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course.

So, if you have passed 12th in medical stream and age is between 17-25 as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination then you are eligible to appear for NEET and AIIMS examination which is conducted to get admission in MBBS course.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 50% for NEET and 60% for AIIMS.
31st October 2016, 11:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue MBBS after completing graduation. But first of all you need to qualify entrance exam. After qualifying it only you will be eligible to do so. You can pursue it after graduation also. There is no any restriction.
31st October 2016, 11:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

Admission to MBBS is done through NEET examination. The eligibility criteria for NEET :

1. Academic qualification: 10+2 with PCB subjects with at least 50% marks.

2. The age limit is 17-25 years on 31st December of year of examination.

If your age is below limits then you can apply for NEET exam after B.Sc.
1st November 2016, 02:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have studied PCB at your +2 level of education from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate to be eligible to appear for AIPMT in order to get admission in MBBS course. Therefore, if you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, you are very much up for it.
17th July 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Does i am eligible for neet exam ? i have done DMLT from SNDT university and bsc from IGNOU. I want to do mbbs, so does i am eligible for Neet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?