2nd April 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do course by continuing by B.Com?

I am Meghana. I want to do the company secretary course and I am studying B.Com 1st year can do the course by doing my B.Com course? I want know the fees structure,what are the subject and am I eligible to do the course by continuing my B.Com?
[email protected]

3rd April 2017, 05:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do course by continuing by B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Meghana. I want to do the company secretary course and I am studying B.Com 1st year can do the course by doing my B.Com course? I want know the fees structure,what are the subject and am I eligible to do the course by continuing my B.Com?
[email protected]

Yes, you are eligible to do Company Secretary Course along with B.Com course. You can get admission to the Company Secretary course based on your 10+2 qualification. The CS course has three stages Foundation Program, Executive Program and Professional Program. You can join Foundation Program based on your 10+2 qualifications. The Company Secretary Course is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). If you clear the Foundation Program then you can take admission in Executive Program. The ICSI website link is Click Here
4th April 2017, 12:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do course by continuing by B.Com?

Yes, sure why not you can do company secretary course along with B.Com there is nothing wrong in it. As you are e B.Com student, so you are eligible to pursue CS course along with B.Com. I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the details of the subjects in CS course. The fees of CS course in general are as follows:

> CS Foundation : Rs. 4000 to Rs. 5000/-

> CS Executive : Rs. 8000 to Rs. 9000/-

> CS Final : Rs. 12000 to Rs. 13000/- and Rs. 1000 extra for non commerce candidates.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS Course Brochure.pdf(284.5 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?