2nd January 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation or degree if I have still 2 backlogs in diploma in computer science?

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have done my Diploma in Computer science in year, but still I have 2 backs, I am I eligible do do my graduation or degree as per education board of Indian Government in any of open or correspondence colleges, it is very important because its badly hampering my me growth in corporate, so please help me out....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  2. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course?
  4. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  6. Eligibility for Post graduation course in Computer Science after diploma in Computer Science?
  7. B.Tech 3rd year students can take admission in CDAC for 2016 session?
  8. Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?
  9. What Graduation degree to take after diploma?
  10. How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?
  11. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  12. Am I eligible to do CA course if I have backlogs in Graduation course?
  13. Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?
  14. Courses after Diploma in Computer Science with backlogs?
  15. Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all?
  16. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  17. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  18. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd January 2016, 05:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation or degree if I have still 2 backlogs in diploma in computer science?

No, you are not eligible for getting admission in any degree course if you have even a single backlog in your diploma course. However if you had completed your 12th standard before diploma then you can go for the degree course on the basis of 12th. But if you go for the degree course on the basis of 12th then your course duration will be of four years which is otherwise three years in case of diploma basis lateral entry admission.
2nd January 2016, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation or degree if I have still 2 backlogs in diploma in computer science?

For admission in degree courses you must have at least 12th qualification or any diploma qualification for lateral entry admission. If you are doing diploma after class 10th then you are not having class 12th qualification, which make it difficult to apply for admission because you have live backlogs.

Until you clear your backlogs you will not be eligible for admission. You can only get admission which will be provisional and if you don't clear backlogs then your admission will be void.
2nd January 2016, 09:46 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you will not be eligible to pursue graduation degree. Since you have backlog in diploma degree.

To pursue graduation course after diploma degree it is necessary that candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university with no backlogs.

So, you need to clear your all backlogs to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?