9th June 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do CA course if I have backlogs in Graduation course?

In my graduation I have back clocks but I interest in C A overall % should be 55% are in one semi 55% for CPR exam. Am I eligible to do CA course if I have backlogs in Graduation course? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
10th June 2015, 10:11 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA course if I have backlogs in Graduation course?

Yes, you can do CA course which is a best professional course for ever , You can take admission in CA course after +2 also there is no marks required , but if you are interested to do admission in Direct entry scheme that to you can skip the foundation group for that you have to clear all your backlogs first , & with a aggregate marks of 55%. Then you can take admission in CA .

CA course having three groups or levels:

CPT
IPCC , ITT Orientation , 3 years Article ship
Final.

For more details visit website...
http://www.icai.org
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA course details.pdf(292.6 KB, 75 views)
10th June 2015, 11:03 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA course if I have backlogs in Graduation course?

No, you are not eligible for CA course if you have live backlogs in graduation course. You have to first clear all your backlogs if you want to do CA course.
First clear your backlogs then apply for CA course.
10th June 2015, 11:25 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible to join in CA course, so, there is no need to complete any graduation course to pursue CA course. If you are interested to join in CA course, you can discontinue your Bachelor's course and you can freshly join in CA course.
12th May 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Due to university mistake i have one backlog in 5th sem but i am very intrested to do ca in direct entry can i do plz suggest me any one bt my total %70 above bt one backlog having even i applied fr revaluation still my results nt yet got
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?