31st October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it equal to completing graduation after completion of 10th, ITI and diploma course or not?

Is it equal to completing graduation after completion of 10th, ITI and diploma course or not? What it would be then? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Do I need to do graduation again if so? Awaiting for the answer.

1st November 2015, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it equal to completing graduation after completion of 10th, ITI and diploma course or not?

Diploma qualification is not equivalent to degree programme. You have to get lateral entry admission in a degree programme based on your diploma qualification. After completion only you will be called a graduate.

Therefore, if you want to become a graduate then you can apply for lateral entry exams like LEET, JELET, UPSEE etc.
1st November 2015, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it equal to completing graduation after completion of 10th, ITI and diploma course or not?

No, it is not equal to completion of Graduation course if you have done Diploma course after completion of your ITI course and 10th standard. If you pursue Graduation course after completion of your Diploma course then, it is equal to Graduation course. So, you need to do Graduation course after completion of your Diploma course to obtain Graduation certificate.
15th June 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i join indian airforce or any other wing as an officer with 3 yrs diploma in ITI ?
28th March 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Which field (gov) should I look for as I have completed my graduation bsc. biotechnology?
18th October 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I was not complete my 10th means fail then after start welder course IN ITI so it is equivalent to 10th or not

Can I get 10th cert on base of iti
20th July 2020, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

I want apply MBA or MCA graduate after complete of plus two and ITI COPA or not ?
2nd August 2020, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i have done my study after 12th than ItI and than diploma,can i apply for IPS exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?