2nd January 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is Zoology important to study for giving AFMC entrance?

Respected sir, i am pursuing B.Sc. Biotechnology from DAV college Kanpur. I had biotech, chemistry and zoology as my subjects in the respective two years. Now the condition is, in the third year a student can opt for any two of the subjects. I want to give AFMC after my graduation. Is Zoology necessary for AFMC?

3rd January 2016, 04:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Zoology important to study for giving AFMC entrance?

For AFMC entrance exam or any medical entrance exam for admission in MBBS you just need class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and biology subjects. It has nothing to do with your graduation subjects.

Hence, if you have studied physics, chemistry and biology in class 12th then surely you will be eligible for this entrance exam without any doubt.
3rd January 2016, 08:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Zoology important to study for giving AFMC entrance?

AFMC stands for Armed forces medical college.

Yes, it is compulsory to study Zoology to be eligible for AFMC.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for AFMC is that the candidate must have passed graduation with not less than two of the subjects physics, chemistry, Biology (Botany/ Zoology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?