14th June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to reappear in B.Tech in USA if disqualified in SAT?

Hello,
I have disqualified in SAT and unable to get admission in USA for B.Tech course. I want to reappear in SAT again but my parents are telling me do not wasting a year. What I should do now? Please help me.

15th June 2015, 01:01 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to reappear in B.Tech in USA if disqualified in SAT?

The decision is yours and there is no one else who can take this decision on behalf of you.
Dropping a year can never be advisable but if you are passionate about studying the course of B.Tech Abroad then you must prepare for both the SAT and TOEFL Examination in this coming year.
You must make sure that there will be no problem this year in Qualifying for the SAT Examination.
So take the decision according to what you want to do and then act accordingly.
15th June 2015, 04:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to reappear in B.Tech in USA if disqualified in SAT?

No, there is no need to waste your one year of time. I think, you are not aware of one thing that, you can appear for SAT exam as many times in a year. So, I suggest you to prepare for SAT exam and try to reappear for it within one or two weeks. Then if you qualify in SAT exam, you can apply for Bachelor's course admission in universities in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?