16th January 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take up Psychology as my Degree course subject if I did not have it for Intermediate?

Respected Sir, I want to take up Humanities in class XI but I also want to study Psychology. I want to know if I did not have Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Psychology as a subject in 11th standard so am I eligible to take up Psychology as my Degree course subject if I did not have it for Intermediate? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 11:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up Psychology as my Degree course subject if I did not have it for Intermediate?

Yes, you can very much opt for Psychology(Hons) after completion of your +2 level of education, there is no such problem in it. You do not need to have a psychology subject in your +2 level in order to opt for degree course in it ahead.
18th January 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up Psychology as my Degree course subject if I did not have it for Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to take up Humanities in class XI but I also want to study Psychology. I want to know if I did not have Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Psychology as a subject in 11th standard so am I eligible to take up Psychology as my Degree course subject if I did not have it for Intermediate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible to study BA Psychology or B.Sc Psychology course after completion of intermediate without psychology as a subject. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary in any stream with at least 50% marks, are eligible for the BA Psychology course. The admission to the course will be done through entrance examination and marks scored in the 12th class in some institutions. The list of institutions offering the psychology graduation is given below;

Dr. M.G.R. Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women - Official Website

PSG College of Arts & Science - Official Website

Fergusson College, Pune - Official Website

Bethune College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?