15th December 2011, 06:14 PM
shreya sharan

What is the total fee to become a Professional Pilot? I am a student and I want to become a Pilot

I am a arts student and i want to became a pilot ,can i?and what is the total fee to became a professional pilot?

4th May 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee to become a Professional Pilot? I am a student and I want to become a Pilot

fees for pilot training school?
5th May 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee to become a Professional Pilot? I am a student and I want to become a Pilot

What is the total fee to became pilot?
30th December 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a student and I offer general arts in nobisco and I want to become a pilot is that possible and how do I do it when is possible??
31st December 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i become a pilot with g.c.e A/L technology stream? Because of there is science background
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?