9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it favourable to study Emergency Medicine in UK? Opportunities in India for a Lady Doctor?

Hello,
How is the field of Emergency Medicine in India, especially for a lady doctor? Is doing this course in Abroad like in UK is favourable?

Related Questions:
  1. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  2. What is the scope of Emergency Medicine in abroad for a Lady doctor?
  3. How to join Emergency Medicine in distance education being a Homeopathy doctor?
  4. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  5. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  6. List of Diploma and PG courses after BAMS and present mode of admission?
  7. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  9. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  10. Which medical institute/college in India offers PG sear in emergency medicine based on capitation?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Marine Medicine being a doctor in Jordon Army?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  13. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  14. Is it a risk to choose medicine field and become a Doctor? Is there any good alternatives if I don't become a Doctor?
  15. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  18. Doctor of Osteopathic medicine to practice in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?