26th January 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i study Undergraduate Psychology course through correspondence?

I am 40 years old married woman. I want to study graduation in Psychology through correspondence. So can you please tell me how can do that? Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence studies after B.A Psychology?
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  3. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  4. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  5. Is it possible to do M.A Psychology through Correspondence?
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D in Psychology after M.A in Psychology through correspondence? Scope of Ph.D in Psychology and to be a children counselor later on?
  7. Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?
  8. M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence?
  9. Can I do undergraduate psychology course after completing 12th with computer science
  10. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top colleges offering Psychology as Undergraduate course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  13. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  14. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  15. Cant Psychology be done through correspondence? Does it make any difference if we do correspondence?
  16. Procedure to do Psychology course through correspondence?
  17. Does this possible to do Psychology course through Correspondence being a candidate having completed BE in the year of 2006?
  18. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
27th January 2016, 12:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study Undergraduate Psychology course through correspondence?

Yes definitely you can pursue bachelor degree courses in psychology through correspondence course by joining IGNOU Open University.
Moreover you can also join online courses.
By doing these courses you are not eligible to work in clinical areas but you can work as recreational therapist.
27th January 2016, 11:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study Undergraduate Psychology course through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 40 years old married woman. I want to study graduation in Psychology through correspondence. So can you please tell me how can do that? Please reply me.
You can study the course through correspondence. The aspirant can study B.A or B.Sc in Psychology through correspondence in various universities. The aspirant has to apply online or offline for joining the course. The eligibility to join the course is a pass in 10+2. The duration of the course is 3 years. There is no age bar to study this course. The course is available in the following universities

- IGNOU - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/404/2

- Annamalai University - http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in...rgl&course=160

- Tamilnadu Open University - http://www.tnou.ac.in/BachelorDegree_AYProgram.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?