25th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best graduation course? Which would be useful and profitable for future?

Which is best graduation course ? Which would be good and useful and profitable for the future? Can you please list me down the courses and the steps which I need to take for completing the course? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

26th August 2015, 01:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best graduation course? Which would be useful and profitable for future?

Every graduation course is the best and it totally depends upon the interest of candidate in which course a candidate wants to pursue bachelor's degree. You will see each and eevery course seats in an university is filled which means there is demand for every course.

Selection of course should be done keeping in mind your career goal. There are so many discipline in bachelor's degree level like:

1. Bachelor's degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer science, applied sciences, biochemistry etc.

2. Bachelor's degree in commerce, economics etc.

3. Bachelor's degree in arts in subjects like Geography, history, political science, English etc.

So it is advisable to select the course as per career goal and plan.
26th August 2015, 02:39 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the best graduation course? Which would be useful and profitable for future?

The graduation course, depends on the interest of the candidate.

A few of the top graduation courses according to the subjects in 12th are as follows :

* Mathematics + Physics >> Engineering, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, BFM etc.

* Biology >>> BSc, MBBS, BDS, BHMS etc.

* Commerce >>> BCom, CS, CA etc.

* Arts >>> BA, BBM, BJMC etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?