20th December 2011, 01:12 PM
sanket_tambat

What to do after completion of Graduation in BE with Production Engineering for best future?

hi, I m completing my BE prod in next year. so plz suggest me to what to do after my graduation which helps me to get best future??

23rd December 2011, 06:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of Graduation in BE with Production Engineering for best future?

BE in Production Engineering offers wide scope to skilled professionals. The course has scope with respect to both career as well as higher studies. The best option for a rewarding career is to pursue higher education in the related area. The candidate can work in industrial houses involved in automobile design and manufacturing. They can also work as Quality Analyst or Quality controller in public or private sector enterprises. They can get recruited in chemical as well as in aeronautical firms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?