16th January 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of post graduation in Biotechnology?

I am a post graduate in Biotechnology.and my graduation was zoology with chemistry and botany.Can i do Msc chemistry? What would be the steps which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please guide me for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. For which courses am I eligible after finishing graduation in BSc Biotechnology? Am I eligible for MSc Food Technology or MSc Chemistry
  3. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  5. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  6. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  8. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. How can i do PG in Chemistry or Biotechnology in abroad?
  10. Am i eligible for Agricultural Post after graduation in botany and chemistry
  11. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  12. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  13. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  16. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  18. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
16th January 2016, 03:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of post graduation in Biotechnology?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc in Chemistry after having done graduation in Zoology in Chemistry, as the minimum eligibility in order to pursue M.Sc(chemistry) is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation in B.Sc(Chemistry).

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for M.Sc(chemistry).
16th January 2016, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of post graduation in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a post graduate in Biotechnology.and my graduation was zoology with chemistry and botany.Can i do Msc chemistry? What would be the steps which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please guide me for the same? Thank you!
No, you are not eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc degree in Chemistry.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?