24th May 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is best to study between B.Com(General) and B.Com(Computer Application)?

Hi,
I have done 12th but I haven't studied Computer Application. I am getting B.Com General and B.Com with Computer Application. Kindly tell me which is the best?

25th May 2016, 06:46 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is best to study between B.Com(General) and B.Com(Computer Application)?

As far as these two subjects are concerned and since you have mentioned that you have studies computer science in 12th, I would answer, yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCom will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the BCom (Computer Science).

Many MNCs hire BCom graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.

NOTE : This justification is only for the jobs in the field of IT and Computer Science. The jobs in the field of commerce wont have a great difference but studying current technology is always beneficial for one's future.
5th August 2020, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best to study between B.Com(General) and B.Com(Computer Application)?

Which is best b. Com computer or b. Com. General
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?