1st May 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Lucknow University?

Can someone please tell me that what the percentage of admission in bachelor of fine arts in lucknow university???

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  2. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last date of submission of admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity University?
  4. Last date to submit the admission form for bachelor of fine arts in Amity university?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  6. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  8. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  9. Qualification for getting admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  10. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
  11. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  14. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  16. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  17. Bachelor of Fine Arts is equivalent to B.Ed course?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
4th May 2015, 12:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Lucknow University?

Below I have mentioned the details regarding BFA course throughout Institutes.

Kindly have a look at it.

BFA is Bachelor of Fine Arts and if you want to do this course then you have to be 10+2 pass from a recognised Board of Education.

Some colleges ask for minimum 50% marks in 10+2 so you must ensure that you get good marks in 10+2.

The admission in this course will be based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institutions or University.

You can apply for the entrance examination if you are 10+2 pass.

There are some Universities which offer this course. You must be very well prepared if you want to get admission into the top colleges.

BFA entrance examination in India:

> B.H.U BFA Entrance Examination

> Delhi University entrance exam

> JNAFAU Entrance Exam

> UP TGT
8th May 2015, 06:20 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What is the percentage required for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can someone please tell me that what the percentage of admission in bachelor of fine arts in lucknow university???

For the admission in Lucknow University int he Course of Fine Arts you must have the minimum eligibility of 60% and cut off up-to +95% .
Because, Lucknow university is recognized in the field of Fine Arts only.
11th May 2015, 05:17 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Lucknow University?

Bachelor of fine arts course focuses on critical thinking,project development,community engagement and collaboration. It makes the student to explore its inner ideas in the form of drawing,color,form,structure. Duration of the course is 4 years. Qualification required is:- 12th passed in any stream. % needed:- minimum of 50% ,should clear all its subjects.
6th August 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My 53% is in class 12 Should I take an Admission BFAv Course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?