29th September 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS(Computer Application) in US for BCA student?

Sir,
I am a student of Osmania University. I am doing BCA and I want to study MS in Computer Application in US. Can you please let me know the requirements for study there? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BCA if had Computer Application in HS?
  2. BCA course is suitable for science student? C+ language is tough for BCA students?
  3. Detailed information, procedure and requirements to study MBA in UK for BCA final year student?
  4. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  5. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  6. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  7. Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?
  8. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th Commerce student who haven't studied Computer Application?
  9. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  10. Can I study M.Sc(IT) if completed BCA?
  11. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether C Language of BBA course is tough? Being a Science student can I study BCA?
  13. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  14. Should I study PG Diploma in Computer Application being a BCA(H) candidate?
  15. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  17. Procedure and requirements to join CBI for Computer Application Diploma and BCA graduate?
  18. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
16th October 2015, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS(Computer Application) in US for BCA student?

To study MS course in US, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for admission to MS course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?