22nd August 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between BPT or B.Sc biomedical science?

I have interest in hospital management. I have two option right now BPT and B.Sc biomedical science. Which of the two should I choose if I wanted to do MBA after this. I don't have maths.

24th August 2016, 01:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between BPT or B.Sc biomedical science?

As far as the course scope is concerned, BPT has good scope when compared to B.Sc in Biomedical Science course. So I can say that BPT has a more scope than B.Sc in Biomedical Science course. After successful completion of doing B.P.T you will be designated as a doctor and even you can do your own Practice. But as you are willing to pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course, I suggest you to go with B.Sc in Biomedical Science. As B.Sc candidates have good scope to pursue MBA course. But I request you to choose the best course based on your achievements and goals and on your own interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?