23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of graduation in mass media?

I m pursuing my tybmm studies n after my graduation i want to do masters in masscommunication in advertising
So plzz i need guidance regarding which entrance exam should i apply and how to apply plz do rpl

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  2. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Mass Communication after completion of M.Sc in Media Science?
  4. What should I do after completion of graduation in mass media?
  5. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  6. Procedure to study Mass Media in Graduation for 12th Humanities candidate?
  7. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  8. Can I take admission in B.Ed after passing graduation with mass media?
  9. Can I take admission in B.Ed after passing graduation with mass media?
  10. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  11. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed Graduation in Media Mass and Post Graduation in English?
  13. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  14. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  15. Career scope of Bachelor of Mass Media(BMM)
  16. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  17. I want to pursue degree course in Designing or media
  18. Institutes which offer mass communication and media studies? Pros and cons of taking the subject as choice in graduation?
24th August 2016, 02:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of graduation in mass media?

Courses after completion of Graduation in Mass Media:

There are many courses to pursue after successful completion of Graduation in Mass Media course. They are as follows.

>> M.Sc in Mass Communication, Journalism and Advertising

>> M.Sc in Mass Communication, Advertisement and Journalism

There are many colleges that offer this course. And as far as my knowledge is concerned, those particular concerned colleges conduct their own Entrance Examinations to offer admission for candidates in Advertising field. After successful completion of course, you may find employment opportunities in Editing, Direction, Film Making, Publishing, Public Relations, Production, Script Writing and TV Advertising.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?