23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Neuro technology after completion of graduation in Applied Nutrition?

i completed my bsc graduation in applied nutrition n dietitics field. can i do pg in neuro technology now ? Can you please let me know the procedure and the eligibility criteria for the same to apply? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?
  2. Can I do post graduation on applied physics after B.E? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?
  4. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  5. How much percentage is required to do Hotel Management in 12th?
  6. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  8. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  9. What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation?
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D. in Neuro Surgery after post graduation in same?
  11. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?
  12. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  13. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  14. Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%?
  16. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  17. How to make future in Neuro Research after Post Graduation in BioScience?
  18. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
24th August 2016, 11:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Neuro technology after completion of graduation in Applied Nutrition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my bsc graduation in applied nutrition n dietitics field. can i do pg in neuro technology now ? Can you please let me know the procedure and the eligibility criteria for the same to apply? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!
No, you are not eligible for masters degree in Neuro Technology.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Neuro Technology from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in Neuro Technology.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?