6th February 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Which is better for doing graduation - Child Psychology or Special Education?

Hi,

I have done my B.F.A in applied arts now I am looking for some distance learning courses in psychology or special education. Can anyone guide me which one is best? Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do any course in child psychology after completion of B.Com graduation?
  2. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  3. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  4. Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?
  5. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  6. What is the benefit of studying Graduation course in Special Education? -- [New]
  7. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  8. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  9. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  10. How to become a Psychologist in India? What are educational qualification requirements?
  11. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  12. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  13. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  16. Date of TRB exam for polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  18. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
9th February 2016, 12:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for doing graduation - Child Psychology or Special Education?

Either of the course is good, you can go for either of them and can achieve a good career ahead as both the courses are unique in its own nature. Now, it depends upon one's own preference as to which of the two courses to opt for.

Therefore, I would just like to say you to look for your interest in either of the courses and then select one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?