6th February 2016, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of studying Graduation course in Special Education?

I want to study graduation course in Special Education subject instead of doing junior basic teacher. So i want to know about the benefits of doing graduation in special education subject. Kindly guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of graduation in Special Education (Mental Retardation) in India?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Need guidance regarding admission for B.Ed. (Special Education) distance learning course?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  5. List colleges for studying B.Ed. (Special Education) in Haryana region? -- [New]
  6. Which is better for doing graduation - Child Psychology or Special Education?
  7. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  8. Whats the benefit of studying if we finally end up in call centers?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  10. Procedure to become a pilot after completing graduation in Electronics?
  11. Is it possible to get education loan for doing Graduation in Physical Education?
  12. Benefit of studying Ocean Science & Technology? Is job assured in this field?
  13. Terms and conditions of Education Loan to study Graduation in Singapore?
  14. Eligibility to do B.ed special Education (HI)?
  15. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Do i need to pass TET test for getting job in Special Education?
  18. Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?
9th February 2016, 12:39 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the benefit of studying Graduation course in Special Education?

The benefits lies in your interest as to whether you like studying the course or not. Any course your pursue should be of your choicer and that is the way it should be. Special Education course is meant for those students who wish to learn something above the ordinaries. You learn how to teach someone who is already disabled in one or the other way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?