7th July 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Is BSc nursing a good choice or should I opt for any other course?

I completed my intermediate with 93.6% and got 27k in EAMCET but I joined in BSc nursing last year. Even now I am in dilemma whether I took the right decision or not. I am now regretting about taking nursing because I don’t like medical field. I am interested in botany, agriculture and genetics and don’t know details about any of these things. Please give me idea.

7th July 2017, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BSc nursing a good choice or should I opt for any other course?

If you are not interested in nursing, then you should opt for any other field of your interest, but you should make sure that you have a clear aim in your mind.

Once you have a career objective, you will be able to take your decision regarding your career. Hence, opt according to your interest.
7th July 2017, 10:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you have completed your class 12th with such a good percentage of marks in it. Since you have taken B.Sc Nursing as your Graduate degree course, it is a very good option for you as nowadays Nursing courses are of much demand. So, just complete your course and proceed further in this field. No need to regret, it is not a bad career. Just keep calm and move forward in your upcoming life.
8th July 2017, 11:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Sc Nursing is a very good option you have chosen. There are ample of jobs available in both private and government sectors for a B.Sc Nursing graduate. But, if you are not interested in this field then you can study further according to your interest which you have mentioned above. But, you will again waste 3 to 4 years of your life. So, it is recommended to complete your present studies and opt for a good job after completing it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?