7th July 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission after cracking medical entrance exam, if failed in Hindi subject in board exam?

I am a science group student. What will happen if I fail in Hindi? I am giving ISC 2017. If I crack medical joint, would I be able to pursue, although I failed in Hindi.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i appear for JEE entrance after failiing in NIOS board?
  3. Can I appear only in Biology subject of CBSE 2015 examination?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in Diploma after clearing class 10th (ICSE) but failed in Maths subject? Do I need to write any entrance for admission in Diploma?
  5. Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?
  6. Should I have to reappear for all subjects if disqualified in 1 subject of 10th ICSE Board exam?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for failed subject of BSEB 12th Board exam from NIOS Board?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Should I apply for Board exam of all subjects if failed in one subject of 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary, Hindi (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor?
  12. Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  13. Haryana Board Class 10 Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam after failing in Physics but passing the overall exam of 12th?
  15. Will I get admission in medical colleges with 76% in CBSE board exam? Fee structure of the course?
  16. Can I reappear in whole of 12th board again under CBSE although I failed in one subject only?
  17. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  18. Is the IIT JEE entrance exam organized in Hindi?
7th July 2017, 08:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get admission after cracking medical entrance exam, if failed in Hindi subject in board exam?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing degree course by qualifying joint medical entrance examination i.e; NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) but failing in Hindi paper of your Class 12th i.e; ISC degree then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for pursuing any degree course unless you clear your Hindi paper as for pursuing any degree course one is required to have passed in all of his/her papers studied at Class 12th level.
8th July 2017, 12:58 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission after cracking medical entrance exam, if failed in Hindi subject in board exam?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue Medical course after failing in any of the subject in your class 12th Board examination. No matter if you qualify in the entrance examination of the said course, if you are failed in a single subject of your Board examination, you will not be eligible to appear for the Medical course.
8th July 2017, 09:18 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To appear for any medical entrance examination, a candidate must have passed in all subject of 10+2. Even if you have fail in one subject, you can not apply for entrance exam like NEET for admission in MBBS, BDS course.

To apply for NEET examination, a candidate must have scored minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 10+2 and studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?