25th October 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NATA entrance exam being 18 years old?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for NATA entrance exam so I want to know what is the minimum age required to apply for NATA entrance exam? I am 18 years old now so can I apply for NATA entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th October 2016, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NATA entrance exam being 18 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for NATA entrance exam so I want to know what is the minimum age required to apply for NATA entrance exam? I am 18 years old now so can I apply for NATA entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
28th October 2016, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can apply for NATA entrance examination being 18 years old candidate. If you want to take admission to B.Arch course, then you should have completed 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects with 50% marks. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) will be conducted by the Council of Architecture. Candidates should score at least 40% marks in NATA (80/200) for consideration of admission into first year of B.Arch course.
28th October 2016, 04:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NATA refers to National Aptitude Test in Architecture and is held once every year for offering admission in Bachelor of Architecture ( B.Arch ) degree course in various reputed institutes of India.

* The minimum eligibility criteria for the same examination are as following:-

a) You must have the citizenship of India.

b) Your age must lie under 21 years.

c) You must have completed your Class 12th in any subjects but with Mathematics as one of the main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of examination.

So being 18 years old you are certainly eligible for NATA from the age requirement prospective but you must satisfy other criteria too.

For further information regarding the same examination you must visit the official link of NATA i.e; www.nata.in
28th October 2016, 08:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

NATA exam is conducted by Council of Architecture on an all India basis. The exam is conducted for admission to any of the Architecture colleges listed under NATA.

The minimum required age to appear for this exam is 17 years and there is no upper limit. So, you can apply for NATA entrance exam being 18 years old.

Eligibility criteria for NATA :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th class examination or equivalent with 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject.

-The candidate appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to attend the exam .

-The candidate should be physically and mentally fit while appearing for the exam.

-The candidates needs to secure at least 40% marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch course.
28th October 2016, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Entrance examination being an 18 years old candidate. The basic age criteria required to apply for NATA Exam is as follows.

>> Age Criteria :-
* Minimum Age Required - 17 years
* Maximum Age Allowed - No Upper limit

As there is no certain upper age required in order to apply for NATA Entrance Examination, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for NATA Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?