7th December 2016, 02:00 PM
skssarkara

What is the exam pattern for NATA? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for NATA exam next year so I want to know what is the exam pattern for NATA? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible so that I can start preparing for the exam.

9th December 2016, 02:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exam pattern for NATA? How can I apply for the exam?

Examination Pattern of NATA Exam and Procedure to Apply:

Basically there are two tests involved in this NATA Entrance Examination. Those test are as follows.

>> Drawing Test
Number of Questions - 3 Questions
Duration of Drawing Test - 2 Hours

>> Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
Number of Questions - 40 Questions (Objective Type)
Duration of Aesthetic Sensitivity Test - 1 Hour

You are required to fill up NATA Application Form through online mode. You are required to apply for this NATA Examination from NATA Official website. After opening the official site you need to click on "How to Apply" button to start applying for this examination and then fill up your details properly. Upon successful completion of registration you will be given a Login ID which you will have to keep with you for further information. After this you need to upload your signature and photograph and then make payment through online mode or offline mode and then take a printout of the application form.
9th December 2016, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exam pattern for NATA? How can I apply for the exam?

NATA has two sections in which candidates aptitude towards architecture is tested. First section is a drawing test of two hours and second section will be a computer based online aesthetic test of one hour duration. Hence, you need to have good drawing skills to get into this field.

You can apply for NATA directly through their official website http://www.nata.in, when there is a notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?