22nd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NOC second time?

Hi Sir, I am 3rd year civil B.Tech. When I am in second year due to closing of college, we have shifted to another college this year also college was getting to close. Can I apply NOC for second time? There should be any vacancy in new college, where we are applying?

24th July 2017, 02:05 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for NOC second time?

If the reason is valid then you can apply for NOC for n number of times, in your case the reason looks genuine, however at the time of applying for NOC, you will be asked various questions and your reason will also be looked into and if found to be correct, I am sure you will be provided with a NOC and you can then shift to another college to continue with your studies further.
25th July 2017, 07:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am 3rd year civil B.Tech. When I am in second year due to closing of college, we have shifted to another college this year also college was getting to close. Can I apply NOC for second time? There should be any vacancy in new college, where we are applying?
As your collage is going to close you have a valid reason then you can apply for the NOC (No Objection Certificate) and if your reason is not valid then it is difficult for you to get NOC certificate.

>> As in your case some time collages are not able to fill enough seats to continue there course session in this condition student are shifted to another collage of same university.

So don't worry and apply for the NOC certificate and continue your study in another collage.
18th July 2022, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get two Noc for different countries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?