13th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from BCA to B.Com degree?

I am studying 8th now in BCA and my first year exam is now going to be start. But I have not filled up university registration form for 1st year exam. So, now can I change my course by leaving BCA and apply for B.Com?

13th July 2017, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from BCA to B.Com degree?

Yes, you can change from BCA to B.Com course, if you have not completed your first year of BCA course. But, to get admission in B.Com course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Com course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
14th July 2017, 12:41 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you want to change from BCA degree course to B.Com at this instant, you can change your stream. But only if you have studied Commerce in class 12th, then only you can opt B.Com course. So, according to my opinion, you must go with BCA course as BCA is very much demanding course nowadays.
15th July 2017, 08:56 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can switch from BCA to b.Com. For doing this you need to do registration by filling application form for B.Com.
You have prepare yourself for giving exams of B.Com 1st year. You have to study hard and by yourself.

A candidate must be 12th passed with commerce or science stream to get admission in B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?