6th December 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue graduation now, if did my HSC 13 years back?

I have completed my HSC around 13 years back and now would like to complete my graduation, am I eligible for it? Do I have to do all the 3 years or can I clear the third year through correspondence? Will this degree be recognized?

6th December 2016, 03:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue graduation now, if did my HSC 13 years back?

Yes, for admission in some of the universities there is no any issue of having gap year for admission in bachelor degree after HSC.

Som even after 13 years you are eligible to get admission in the universities such as Delhi university and other universities.

You will not be eligible to get admission in third year of degree without pursuing first and second year of course. For more information about admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
7th December 2016, 01:27 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue graduation now, if did my HSC 13 years back?

Yes, you can definitely do that.

You can continue the graduation and it is very good to see that you want to study after such a huge gap.

You need to submit a gap certificate of all these years mentioning a valid reason for the gap at the time of admission.

You will have to do all the 3 years of the graduation and not just the final year.

Yes, you can do any degree or course through corrospondance or distance learning. and it will be recognized.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?