26th November 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Steps to complete BA graduation course after a long gap in studies

I applied for BA 10 years back but failed in 2 subject and I again reappeared but failed again but now I want to complete my graduation. Please help me out. Let know what should be the steps which I need to follow to complete the graduation course soon as possible. Thanks!

1st December 2016, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to complete BA graduation course after a long gap in studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I applied for BA 10 years back but failed in 2 subject and I again reappeared but failed again but now I want to complete my graduation. Please help me out. Let know what should be the steps which I need to follow to complete the graduation course soon as possible. Thanks!

Sorry, it is not possible to complete the BA graduation course after a long gap in studies. For each course there will be a time limit, it will be around 5 to 6 years. So it is not possible to complete the course you left before 10 years. To qualify BA, you can join the course through correspondence mode as a fresh candidate (from 1st year onwards). In correspondence mode you can only appear for the examinations and not necessary to go to college every day. So you can choose to study the BA graduation in correspondence mode, which is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?