9th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation at the age of 41 years?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently 41 years of age. I have already cleared s.y.b.com. However, I appeared twice in t.y.b.com but I was not able to complete my 3 to 4 subjects due to some family problems. Currently I am working in a reputed organisation but I am stuck up with the progress of my performance as I am undergraduate. So now I have decided to complete my graduation at this age. I last appeared in T.Y.B.Com in 1997. I appeared through university of mumbai.

Can I take admission and complete my graduation. Is there university who can help me to clear my graduation. Your response will be highly appreciated.

12th January 2017, 09:33 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation at the age of 41 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently 41 years of age. I have already cleared s.y.b.com. However, I appeared twice in t.y.b.com but I was not able to complete my 3 to 4 subjects due to some family problems. Currently I am working in a reputed organisation but I am stuck up with the progress of my performance as I am undergraduate. So now I have decided to complete my graduation at this age. I last appeared in T.Y.B.Com in 1997. I appeared through university of mumbai.

Can I take admission and complete my graduation. Is there university who can help me to clear my graduation. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Yes, definitely you are eligible for the Master degree course at the age of 41 years. There is no age limit needed for Master degree course through Distance or correspondence mode. If you are willing to do Master degree course through regular mode then you are age should be below 25 years at the time admission. It may differ based on the university.
12th January 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do post graduation at the age of 41 years through correspondence mode in various universities. To study post graduation you must be a graduate (BA or B.Sc or B.Com etc). As you have mentioned you have not cleared your graduation, first you have to clear the graduation. So you have to join the graduation course again through correspondence mode and clear the examinations. After completion of graduation, you can apply for post graduation through correspondence. There is no age limit to study the graduation or post graduation course in correspondence mode.
13th January 2017, 11:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for post graduation course in distance mode at the age of 41. You can apply for post graduation course in below given Universities.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?