20th January 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation course after 13 years of gap?

Hi, I had studied Graduation and left 1 subject in IInd Year and IIIrd Year one subject, now I would like to continue with that. Is it possible to write these two papers after 13 years? if yes please let me know the formalities of this? Please guide me.

Regards
John

21st January 2018, 03:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation course after 13 years of gap?

There are many open universities available like IGNOU, if you are interested in doing graduation. There is no upper age limit for studying at open or distance mode universities.

Hence, if you are interested in distance mode degrees, then no need to worry. Only in case of regular degrees, there will be problem related to gaps and age.
21st January 2018, 05:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to continue your graduation course after 13 years of gap. For every course, there will be fixed minimum and maximum duration. To get the graduation certificate, you have to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration. The maximum duration of 3 years degree course will be 6 years. Since, there is 13 years gap after completion of your third year, you can't continue that graduation course.
31st August 2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission after 13 years of gap and i was
passed 10 3 (diploma course) and i want to admission in science stream. Is it possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?