23rd August 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete the graduation after 5 years of gap through correspondence?

I completed my class 12. After 5 years I want to continue my study. How can i complete my graduation.Plz help me. Can I complete the graduation course through correspondence mode? Can you please tell me what are the steps to be followed?

-Sanjoy Barman

25th August 2016, 01:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation after 5 years of gap through correspondence?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue graduation course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in graduation course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 equivalent degree from recognised university.

Gap year is not an issue to get admission in bachelor degree course in recognised university. You are eligible to take admission SOL DU, IGNOU etc.

So, visit the official website of respective university for admission procedure.
12th June 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation after 5 years of gap through correspondence?

Dear help team,i completed (Passed) my Post graduation 1st year during 2010-2011 academic year from kuvvempu university.After 6 years gap now (2017) i want to complete 2nd year P.G. from the same university,is it possible to do that? Please suggest me in this case.
8th June 2021, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my post graduation after 4 years as I have already appeared in one semester 4 year's back but didn't continue
11th June 2022, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Degree complete hone ke bad kitne year extra diye jate h degree complt krne ke liye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?