6th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks?

I have only 42% in graduation but i want do b.ed on bases post graduation marks but i dont have same subjects both gradution and post graduation. May i do b.ed? Pls reply me as I need to apply for the course and right now am not sure whether I can do it or not.

Thank you.

7th July 2015, 12:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have only 42% in graduation but i want do b.ed on bases post graduation marks but i dont have same subjects both gradution and post graduation. May i do b.ed? Pls reply me as I need to apply for the course and right now am not sure whether I can do it or not.

Thank you.
You have got 42% in graduation degree so you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

If your post graduation subject marks is above 50% then you are eligible for B.Ed course.
7th July 2015, 02:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Thank you.
Sorry it is difficult for you to get admission to B.Ed after completing the graduation with 42% of marks. Most of the B.Ed universities required minimum 50% of marks at Graduation.

- The student must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum score of 50%. Final year students are also eligible.

- The admission to the B.Ed course is on the basis of Written exam and Interview conducted by the concerned university.

As per the above eligibility criteria, you are ineligible for B.Ed. However, you can try to get admission through Management quota. It is the one option for you to get B.Ed admission
7th July 2015, 10:52 AM
vickyhansi

You can not do B.Ed after graduation with 42% marks. You can get admission in B.ed in some private college.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education which can be done after graduation.

Eligibility for B.Ed course:

You must have passed graduation with 50% marks at least from a recognized university.

Best B.ed college in India:

Bombay Teacher Training College

D.M College of Teacher Education, Imphal

Lady Irwin College, Delhi

Government College of Education, Chandigarh

Himachal Pardesh University, Department of Education, Shimla
7th July 2015, 12:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for the B.Ed with 42 percent marks in your graduation.

Here i am giving you complete eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill before going for the B.Ed.

B.ED eligibility criteria :

** You have to passed a bachelor degree in any discipline like B.com / BBA / B.sc / B.A / from a well recognized university.

** You must obtained a minimum 55% percentage of marks in graduation for General category students and 50% percentage of marks for sc/st candidates.

** For admission you have to pass an entrance examination organized by college.

So my suggestion to you is that yo should opt some other options available for you is the market.

You can go for the job in many companies like NTPC, ONGC, BHEL,SAIL on the basisi of your current qualification.
7th July 2015, 03:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:

Thank you.
You need to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for B.Ed course. Since, you have scored below 50% of marks, so you are not eligible for B.Ed. However, please refer the below B.Ed eligibility criteria,

- The minimum eligibility for applying B.Ed is graduation from the recognized university. Any stream graduation students are eligible. Students appearing for the final year examination can also apply.

- You have to qualify the degree with minimum 50% marks at Graduation and up to 5% relaxation will be given to the candidates who are belong from reserved category.

- The admission process is depending upon the entrance exam and the followed by personal interview along with group discussion conducted by the concerned university.
7th July 2015, 07:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to B.Ed course is that the candidate must hold a graduation or post graduation degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university/ institute. There is no necessary to have same subjects in graduation and post graduation course.

Some of the colleges offering B.Ed courses are as follows:

1. Jadavpur university
http://admissionas.jdvu.ac.in/jadavp..._criteria.html

2. Banasthali university
http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali...ions/b_ed.html

3. IGNOU
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...es/detail/90/2

4. Bangalore university
http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/

5. Amity institute of education
http://www.amity.edu/aie/

6. Annamalai university
http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
7th July 2015, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks required in Graduation to be eligible to get admission in B.Ed course is an aggregate of at least 50% marks from a recognised university. There is relaxation in marks to the reserved category candidates as mentioned below :-
--> BC :- 45%
--> SC/ST :- 40%
Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with at least 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed course. So, if you belong to SC/ST category then, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of your Graduation with 42% marks from a recognised university.
10th July 2015, 04:49 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:

Thank you.
You are not eligible with this percentage. But you can go for M.A in some good colleges like: GNDU, PU, Lovely Professional University, Chitkara..... etc. which will also add weight to your resume.
28th September 2016, 11:16 AM
Sai123,

I want to do b.ed and scored only 42% marks. Before marriage my surname was Gupta which comes in general category after marriage it is now yadav, don't know in which category it comes. Am I eligible or not? What would be age limit to do b.ed?
1st April 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have only 42% in graduation but i want do b.ed on bases post graduation marks but i dont have same subjects both graduation and post graduation. May i do b.ed? Please reply me as I need to apply for the course and right now am not sure whether I can do it or not.
26th July 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 48% in graduation and 67% in MCA. Am I eligible for teacher through B.ed or D.El.Ed? Should I go for it? Can I get success in this field? Please tell me ASAP.

Thank You.
12th August 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am scheduled caste and score 42.5 in my graduation. Can I apply for b.ed. please help
1st July 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I am eligible for bed after passed graduation as a private candidate
18th October 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I have got 42%in graduation.so can I do b.ed. I am belong from schedule cast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?