10th June 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Ed. directly after 12th?

Sir, l have passed 12th with commerce. I have cleared entrance of b.ed with rank 1771. Can i join B.Ed course directly after 12th?

10th June 2015, 11:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do B.Ed. directly after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, l have passed 12th with commerce. I have cleared entrance of b.ed with rank 1771. Can i join B.Ed course directly after 12th?
Sorry, you are not eligible for B.Ed after 12th standard. It doesn't matter, whether you have cleared the B.Ed entrance exam or not. It is mandatory that you must complete Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for B.Ed course. So, I suggest you to pursue for Bachelor degree after 12th standard. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria,

- Students who wish to take admission in B.Ed, must secure 50% marks in Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

- Students pursuing their final year studies are also eligible.

- Students having work experience in Teaching Field or additional educational knowledge will be given more weightage at the time of admission.
10th June 2015, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, you can not do B.Ed after completion of your 12th standard.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
11th June 2015, 12:28 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Sorry you can do b.ed after 12th..as per b.ed rules,candidates must be a graduate or must have bachelor degree.

Even though if you had cleared the entrance exam,still it does not value to get the seat..it leads to cancellation of the b.ed seat if noticed during counseling or verfication if certificate.

Thats its mandatory to read the instruction carefully and fully before applying for any job or exam or admission or applying for any proofs.
11th June 2015, 12:01 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, You can't join B.Ed course directly after 12th.

Candidate must have passed graduation / post-graduation degree with minimum 55% marks to take admission in B.Ed degree.
11th June 2015, 02:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for B.Ed course directly after completion of your +2 level.

However, to be eligible to pursue B.Ed course you need to complete your graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in your graduation.
31st July 2015, 01:12 AM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
No you can not do b.ed after 12th directly.
Because B.ED is done after the completion of graduation degree from any college.
this is the rule of NCTE, that's why b.ed is not done after 12th .
31st July 2015, 09:31 PM
pointer01

Sorry to say, You are not eligible for B.Ed(Bachelor's of Education).
You must have graduate or Post Graduate for doing B.Ed.
Minimum aggregate must be 50% or 45% for reserved category.
Your age should be in between 21 years to 35 Years.
31st July 2015, 10:03 PM
mahetuty
Member+

hello,

sorry you can't do B.Ed course directly after 12th. The minimum qualification required for join the course is any bachelor degree with the minimum percentage of 50% at overall. Final semeseter candidates are also not eligible. But the awaiting candidates for final semester can also apply and should be submit the degree certificate at the date of joining. So if you want to interest in join the course of B.Ed then first you complete your bachelor degree successfully.
28th September 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.a in open university and after b.a only i completed 12th in open schooling in tamil nadu now can i do b.ed in any open university in tamil nadu?
Please answer this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?