23rd March 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do both regular and distance B.Sc in different universities at the same time?

Sir,
Can I do B.Sc twice in different universities at the same time but not the same mode, i.e.; one regular mode and another distance mode? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  2. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  3. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  4. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  5. Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?
  6. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  7. Is it possible to complete degree in chemical engineering 10 years gap?
  8. List regular and distance education universities for MFA (Painting) course?
  9. Who is the education minister in the present cabinet of Dr Manmohan Singh -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?
  11. Whether UGC doesn't recognize distance M.Phil program? List of best universities offering regular M.Phil in Punjab?
  12. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  13. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  14. Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  16. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  17. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  18. Universities offering B.Tech(CSE) part time and distance?
24th March 2016, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do both regular and distance B.Sc in different universities at the same time?

Yes, regular and correspondence can go along together without any issues because there will be no problem with attendance in a correspondence course.

There will be problem only during the exam dates. If two exams clashes then you have to choose any one of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?