23rd March 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BDS degree course in any government college in Tamil Nadu?

SIR/MAM,

I have done my 12th standard. Now i am aspiring to study BDS degree course in any government college of Tamil Nadu region. Please reply as soon as possible. I am waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  2. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  3. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  4. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  5. Best institutes for CA in Chennai?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  7. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
  8. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  10. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  11. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  12. BDS seat in SRM dental college or Ramachandra through counselling? self-financing colleges in tamil nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges in Chennai offering M.E structural engineering in correspondence?
  14. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  15. Senior internship in Tamil nadu government colleges after BDS?
  16. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi?
  17. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  18. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
24th March 2016, 01:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BDS degree course in any government college in Tamil Nadu?

In order to get admission in any government college to pursue BDS course, you will have to appear and clear NEET examination.

After scoring well in your examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in good and reputed government colleges for the above mentioned course.
24th March 2016, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BDS degree course in any government college in Tamil Nadu?

You can apply for AIPMT which is conducted for both MBBS and BDS admission. You can get admission in Tamil Nadu also through this entrance exam.

A good rank in AIPMT can help you get admission in a government medical college in Tamil Nadu through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?