26th March 2016, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Graduation in AMU being an NIOS student?

Sir/Madam,
I am preparing for 12th Board exam from NIOS Board. I want to do Graduation from AMU. So, I would like to know that being an NIOS student can I study in AMU or not? Please tell me asap.

27th March 2016, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation in AMU being an NIOS student?

NIOS is an accepted qualification for admission in any recognized university in India. You need to be in merit for admission in AMU according to your academic qualification.

AMU conducts their entrance exam for undergraduate courses and NIOS candidates are eligible for it. Admission will be based on the performance.
28th March 2016, 02:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply for AMU entrance examination, there is no such problem in it as NIOS is also a very much recognized board. So, you should just prepare well for your entrance exam and try to score well in your entrance.
16th April 2016, 12:33 AM
Quantum reply

NIOS is an open schooling board. That's why people think it has low value but it is not true. NIOS is highly recognized board of India like other boards.
NIOS has high value and its certificate is valuable. Through NIOS you can get admission in amu.
29th April 2016, 11:11 PM
IQ14

Yes of course you can apply in AMU (Aligarh Muslim University). NIOS is highly recognized board of India . NIOS is valuable like CBSE, ICSE, and state boards throughout the India.

For taking admission in amu you need to fill an application form and submit the form before the last date have been reached. After the submission of the form you need to give an entrance exam.
You will get the admission on the basis of your exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?